Welcome to our online Rail in the North of England conference. As we were unable to hold our event in York this year, we are instead bringing you an online event held across three sessions on consecutive Fridays. We have a range of topical presentations on developments in the region for you to enjoy, and we are grateful to our speakers and to our sponsors – the Institution of Railway Operators, Porterbrook and Tracsis – for continuing to support our conference in this new format.
Session 1 - Friday 6 November
- David Hoggarth, Strategic Rail Director, Transport for the North
- Neal Fleming, Digital Services Project Manager, Porterbrook
- Adrian Quine, Director, Rail Charter Services Ltd
Session 2 - Friday 13 November
- Robin Gisby, Chief Executive, DfT OLR Holdings Ltd
- Ian Smith, Head of Innovation, Tracsis plc
- Phil Smart, Railfuture Freight Group
Session 3 - Friday 20 November
- David Powell, Programme Director - Rolling Stock, Liverpool City Region
- Graham Meiklejohn, Regional Development Manager, TransPennine Express
- Tim Burleigh, Head of External Relations, Eversholt Rail
If you would like to submit any questions to the speakers, please do so by email firstname.lastname@example.org or on twitter @modern_railways using #4FCquestions. Questions will be sent to the speakers to follow post event.